Saturday, December 12, 2015

DINNER LAST NIGHT AT JOHN AND KAITLYNN'S NEW PLACE

I really like it - ....3 bathrooms - 2 upstairs - cayden has his own bathroom off his bedroom and they have theirs.  Outside the big window in the living room is a very nice patio area and on the other side is a fence with a path that runs through the whole complex - ...trails for walking, jogging, etc.  The kitchen and living room are hardwood floors - very nice.  They aren't all the way unpacked but getting there.  We had a nice dinner and visit and really liked that they are now living in Rancho.


Some of the pics aren't too good but it gives one an idea of how it is set up.  Sorry for the blurry photos.











3 comments:

cat's momma said...

This looks really nice! I am so glad they live closer to you and Cayden's school, I believe you've said?! Wow. Remember how fun it was to get a nice new place some 40 years ago? It's exciting to start out on a new life with a nice new place! Congrats to them. I am very happy for them.

sandy said...

i remembered the feeling when we got there and could see their happiness in their new home. we just got back from a late lunch dinner with Nikki and Wanderson - had a nice time. She will celebrate Christmas with us up here - Wanderson may make it but he has kids and his own parents will be cooking. She will enjoy being with Hunt (really her only family ). I'll let John and kaitlynn know they can come up if they want but assume they will go to her family...i have no idea yet .

He was so happy today ....he said on the way home it was his best Christmas already that he can remember - getting his xbox and getting his cat. Very grateful he is to her and you.

cat's momma said...

I'm so glad Hunt feels happy about his Christmas so far! He deserves it so much!

That will be cool for Nikki to be there on Christmas and be able to spend it with you guys and Hunt. That will make it special for all of you I would think...especially of John and Kaitlyn come too for a while.

Where was your lunch with Nikki and Wanderson. And where did he get a name like that? lol