I see what you mean about Kenzie's vaunt over the wall! It is cool how they can have fun anywhere. A scavenger hunt that you mentioned definitely sounds like it would have been fun for them too.
I always loved how Hannah, who never wanted to go anywhere, would be on the beach with us and be totally in the moment while hunting for rocks, shells, running into the surf to clean them off, hopping back out and running up to us to put the things in our bags we carried to collect them. If nothing else, she would go find sticks so we could draw in the sand...something I loved doing too.
2 comments:
I see what you mean about Kenzie's vaunt over the wall! It is cool how they can have fun anywhere. A scavenger hunt that you mentioned definitely sounds like it would have been fun for them too.
I always loved how Hannah, who never wanted to go anywhere, would be on the beach with us and be totally in the moment while hunting for rocks, shells, running into the surf to clean them off, hopping back out and running up to us to put the things in our bags we carried to collect them. If nothing else, she would go find sticks so we could draw in the sand...something I loved doing too.
I remember these stories and photos of her at the beach - i would have fun also hunting for shells and rocks.
Post a Comment