Oh, my! He was so cute, so sweet at that age. There was an old comic strip I recall when we were kids, and the little boy was mexican and wore a kind of sombrero hat and when I saw these it reminded me of that little guy. Wish I could remember the name of the strip (perhaps it was a comic book where I would see it). Does that ring a bell for you? By the way, I do know he is Filipino, not Mexican...lol.
1 comment:
Oh, my! He was so cute, so sweet at that age. There was an old comic strip I recall when we were kids, and the little boy was mexican and wore a kind of sombrero hat and when I saw these it reminded me of that little guy. Wish I could remember the name of the strip (perhaps it was a comic book where I would see it). Does that ring a bell for you? By the way, I do know he is Filipino, not Mexican...lol.
Post a Comment